Thursday, September 6, 2012

"Lord Vader.....Rise"

Well guess who's back, at least for Star Wars I'll try and make a few other posts but I'm pretty busy, the price of having 3 projects going at once.  Anyways a few things to mention, really guys we pick star wars a universe with 100's of characters and everyone draws Fett?  ::face palm::  On another note this is actually a piece I did as a gift for a friend (see what happens when your friends with me you get awesome shit)  I love Star Wars its had a profound affect on my life as a kid and an adult, one of the things I have on my career bucket list is to do a Star Wars comic that redefines what the comics can be and really tell a great story in that universe.  But I digress enjoy the Dark lord of the sith.

drewzuckersblog.blogspot.com

2 comments: